Today's post

There will not be an update that continues the story today.

In fighting with the story, I realized what I needed to do for my climax and resolution to work, be believable, avoid being trite, ect. However, it's going to require a complete re-write of the opening scene and I cannot finish the climax without first establishing the events of that opening scene and the continuation of the current scene would be difficult to understand without the context of the new opening. So, these posts are about to become extremely complicated in order to piece the story together... but this is what you get when you're reading a story as it's drafted. I'm still unsure whether this is actually a good idea to be doing this.

Apologies for no new post, but trust me, it'll be worth the wait.

Comments

Popular Posts