Render Release Date!

The world of the Children of Man
(c) 2011 Anne Hromalik
I know that everyone is probably wondering when the release date for Render will be, since we are one week into October. Well the suspense is over!

The release date for Render (The Children of Man, #2) will be November 16, 2011. 

Yes, I realize that this is not October. That is forty days from today. In forty days, the waiting shall end. While it would be great if writing were my full-time occupation, it is not. I basically have two full-time careers. Not to mention that as of two weeks ago, I'm also planning a wedding for May. My life? Insane. But I wouldn't have it any other way. Cry or rejoice. You have a release date.

If you need to fill the void in the meantime, might I suggest popping over to my recommended reading shelf on goodreads.com? (Recommended reading)

Also, might I pimp my cartographer, Anne Hromalik? SHE IS AMAZING. Ahem. Full disclosure, she is my friend. This, however, does not diminish her awesomeness in any way. If you follow me on twitter, you know how much I kept gushing about the progress of the maps she's done for me.

If you are in need of a freelance artist/cartographer, please go visit her online portfolio. She is professional, friendly, a ninja, and her products are simply stunning. (Anne's Art of Awesome)

Comments

Popular Posts