The Call of Cthulu... for kids

While I'm drowning amidst final edits, cover design, new maps, and all the formatting and shenanigans that go into a book release (not to mention grading for school), I thought I'd post something for Halloween. Yes, I realize it's tomorrow, not today. I'm not that out of it--yet. Most likely I won't have time for posting tomorrow, because my Mondays are, well, Mondays.

My All Hallow's Eve offering for you comes freshly thieved from a friend's blog. It's a mashup of Dr. Seuss and H.P. Lovecraft by DrFaustusAU on deivantart. Seuss and Lovecraft: odd bedfellows or the most ingenious mashup ever? I'd say unequivocally the later. The art style is just perfectly creepy for Lovecraft. Decide for yourself.

Enjoy DrFaustusAU's Seuss-inspired version of The Call of Cthulhu for an eerie good Halloween tale of Elder Gods and insanity.

Comments

Popular Posts