Travel logs, vampires, and brownies


Describing my recent blogging as lax would make even british understatement look wetter than the Mojave. Between the end of the 08-09 academic year, graduation, frantically performing gymnastics for the U.S. State Dept. to get my passport in time to fly to Greece, spending a blissful eight days out of the States in the Mediterranean, and posting an obscene amount of pictures to facebook of ancient ruins while recovering from jet lag, there hasn't been much time for anything but some daily tweets. Well, that all changes tomorrow.

Several writing ventures glimmer on the horizon. 1.) I need to turn my notes from my trip to Greece into tales of travel and mayhem abroad. 2.) I must complete the second installment in the harrowing tales of Olivia and Cerise and get solid ground under your dangling feet. Well, solid for now. Still need a name for that series. 3.) I want to draft the first short story about a new urban fantasy world that sprang into my head this past spring which includes dragons, werebeasts, elves, and, of course, brownies.

Starting tomorrow my lazy days of lurking on Hulu and Netflix end. Let the writing begin. I love my lifestyle.

Comments

Popular Posts