Out of Reach

Well, no new segments to post, because my brain has obsessed over the title for this series all day and I do mean all day. I know the sense of what I wish to communicate, but nothing fits correctly or just sounds horridly trite. Instead of slowly unraveling my threadbare sanity, I've decided to call it a night and try again tomorrow.  Hopefully, Cerise will visit me in a dream and smack me upside the head with the insultingly obvious solution that dances just outside my vision taunting me. Right now, I'm so frustrated with my inability to communicate my thoughts that I just want start a bonfire to happily toss in all my notes and my laptop and anything I have that might contain the smallest trace of my writing.  Sometimes, I feel like I'm trapped in an abusive relationship with language.  Tonight semantics threw me down the stairs.  Bruised and battered, I'm going to sleep. Sweet dreams, readers.

Comments

Popular Posts