Preorder FORGE Available Now!

I am thrilled to announce that Forge (The Children of Man, #3) is now available for preorder at these fine retailers! 


I know. I know this is not the date I originally announced last week, and I apologize for that. I ran into some difficulties on the technical end which required pushing the release back to August. HOWEVER, this is the final* release date. Full stop.

Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to go run around in circles until I pass out. PREORDER NOW!


*The reason Apple, Kobo, and Smashwords' release is a few days after Amazon and Barnes & Noble is due to Smashwords' longer time frame for delivering to all of their retail outlets.

Comments

Locked and Loaded and waitng your command. Rereading the first two, just to get me in the spirit. Do you have a way for us to ever buy hard copies to keep in our library of favorites? Your first book was the first book I ever read cover to cover to times in a row. I was so enthralled with the story I read it again, then agonized through the wait for second one then read that one back to back twice.
I'm so happy for you that this is finally coming to fruition. I swear I'm as proud of you as if you were one of my own. I know it took alot to make this series a reality, that is what makes me triple times happy for you. Bless you and take care of you, first and formost.

Popular Posts