Still not ginger

Well, it's that time of year again when school is winding down and I am wound up. The end of the year is always jam packed with oh so much grading. That's where I'm at right now. Not quite to the end and teetering on the edge of panic. But I have a PLAN and a list. I do really well when I have lists. Until I finally cross the finish line of another school year, here's something really groovy. I had my first author interview today! The interview can be found at must mutter, Stuart Aken's blog. I hope you enjoy it!

I will have some exciting news soon to share. Just need some more time to work on said surprise. While you await my surprise, here's another: I dyed my hair this afternoon! Okay, so it's not that exciting... Enjoy the redheadedness of it all.

Ginger!

Comments

Read the interview at must mutter. Pretty interesting. Red hair works. Don't know the color before, but if you're happy that's what counts most. And I have a stack of papers to grade too. Keep up the writing.

Popular Posts