Jake Gyllenhaal as Kade? Who knew?

So, I just finished watching Prince of Persia on Netflix and the verdict is in. That was buckets of fun.  It is by no means a cinematic masterpiece, but I really enjoyed it for what it was. As I watched Jake Gyllenhaal jump around like a crazy monkey ninja, all I kept thinking is that he fights and MOVES how I imagine Kade. Even his armor and weapons remind me of Kade - just the wrong colors.  By the end of the movie, I had determined that I was going to hunt for pictures from the movie to see if my vibe was right. And this is my ode to Kade ala Jake Gyllenhaal as Prince Dastan.  I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!

Well, we do meet Kade wet...

Now, THAT'S a strut.

Just look at those scars. Love it.

Yeah, he's a bad mama jama.

This is how I picture Daniyelan long knives.


This entire look is almost perfect for Daniyelan battledress, especially the blades, chest piece, and gauntlets.

Do those eyes look gray to you?

Comments

Popular Posts