Update from the Trenches: Crash Course

Helloooo, gentle readers! It's been a while. How've you been? What's new? How 'bout that local college sports team? I realize that I haven't posted in a while, and people have been asking for NEWS of book three. The lovely FAQ page holds the answers to this not-so-mysterious mystery.

What I'm doing currently is finishing up the school year, getting married in May, and revising Shatter for my super agent. If you follow me on twitter or Facebook, you are AWARE of the revisions. They're going well enough, but writing is hard, y'all. Some days the revisions are my new BFF, and the story is all rainbows and unicorn puppies. (You heard me--unicorn puppies.) And some days, my new BFF pushes me down the stairs where rabid unicorn puppies wait to trample my broken body. So, it's a mixed bag.

But really, this post is to plug the loverly vlogbrothers' new endeavor: Crash Course. Crash Course is a series of videos by John and Hank Green that respectively teach about world history and biology. I am a writer, but I am also a teacher and a nerd. And. I. Love. History. And these videos are AMAZINGLY SUPERLATIVELY AWESOME even if history isn't your cup of tea. I've taught world history, and I think that John Green and the folks at Crash Course have done a stupendous job both in content and hilarity. Watch. Learn. ENJOY.


Comments

Merle said…
That was great - informative, entertaining and thought provoking. Thanks for the recommend Elizabeth!

Popular Posts