Render Release Countdown: IT'S HERE!


IT'S HERE!
That's right, gentle readers. My treat for you today is THE BOOK. Render (The Children of Man, #2) HAS ARRIVED. Even though we're still 4 hours away from the 16th here in Ohio, it's already Wednesday in half the world. So, if it's still Tuesday the 15th where you are, happy early release!

I'm really excited about this book, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Render is currently live for amazon, Barnes and Noble, and smashwords. The print edition will be up sometime over the next week. The print process just takes a little bit longer. Smashwords will be distributing to iBooks, Sony, and Diesel sometime in the next week or so as well. I'll continue to give you updates as each of those go live. HAPPY RENDER RELEASE DAY!

Buy Render!
Paperback

Add to Your Goodreads!



This release brought to you by Queen & The Dartmouth Aires.


Because nothing says celebration like Freddy Mercury and a cappella.

Comments

Zahra said…
Yay! So excited to read "Render" - but before I do so, I have to re-read "Shatter"! Can't wait to again immerse myself in the magical world you've created :)
Yay! I hope you enjoy Render!

Popular Posts