Celebration of 100th Amazon and 150th Goodreads Reviews

So here is my present to you to celebrate reaching 100 amazon and 150 goodreads reviews. You will not regret watching this -- ever. Okay, so maybe you will. Now, if you've been following this blog for awhile, you may or may not have seen this video before, but I will reveal something previously unknown about this video.

While all my characters are their own persons, so to speak, all of my characters are also inspired by people in my life. The two people in this video are the real life inspirations for Caleb and Talise. Much about my book and me will make sense after watching this.

Comments

Unknown said…
Oh, Elizabeth, your new (to me) blog is BEE-A-YOO-TI-FUL!
That was a hilarious way to start my day!

Congratulations on the fantastic landmarks. I'm bursting pridefully!

RL
<3 Deih. You had hand in helping me jump into this venture. And by hand I mean push... <.<

Popular Posts